Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Go to the “Contact” link in the menu and you can call Quynh directly, email or send a message right from this website.
What kind of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Zelle, and Venmo only.
How do I secure and reserve my event date?
- A deposit is required to secure your event date. If your event is within 2 weeks (14 days), you will have to pay the full amount.
What is your cancellation policy?
- All policies are in located in this link, https://lengocquynh.com/policy/
- Cancellation of any items or services must be done within 7 days after the deposit date for a full refund, otherwise your entire deposit will be forfeited.
- If your deposit date and event date falls within 7 days, no refund will be issued for cancellation.
Do you have a Facebook page?
Makeup & Hair
Do I have to come to you? Or can you come to me?
- We can provide both. Coming to you requires a minimum of $300 each time. There is no minimum when you come to our place.
- If you are not within the Northern Virginia and D.C area, there will be an extra charge.
What is your style? Where can I see some of your work?
- Our style is modern, trending and natural. All of our work is in the “Makeup & Hair” section under the menu.
How much for bridal makeup and hair?
- This depends on location and time. Please contact us for more info.
Make up for special events other than bridal?
- Yes, we have makeup/hair for special events as well.
If my hair is short, do I still have to pay the full amount for hair-do?
- Yes, it does not matter how short or long your hair is. We still would have to think of a style and accessories to match. Bridal hair accessories are included in the price. You do not have to use our accessories if you have your own.
Who does the makeup and hair?
- All bridal makeup/hair will be done by Le Ngoc Quynh.
- Bridesmaids and family members will be split between Le Ngoc Quynh and her staff. This depends on how many bridesmaids and family member you have as well.
How long is the bridal makeup and hair session?
- We need a total of 3 hours for makeup and hair for the bride. We really take our time with our clients to ensure the best possible result.
- For bridesmaids and family members we will need 30 minutes to 1 hour for each person.
- For non bridal events, the time is reduced. Please contact us for more info.
Do you have makeup/hair trials?
- Yes we do, but the price will remain the same if you want to look exactly like you will on your event date. We will only take away the travel fees.
How much are your dresses?
- Our price varies from dress to dress. Contact us for more information and pricing.
Where is it made?
- Designed and made by our famous designer in Vietnam (JoliPoli to be exact). Each dress is hand detailed to perfection! Quality is superior and you get what you pay for!
Do I have to get alterations?
- It depends, our dresses will fit most sizes from 1-9 female Asian body. You can customize any dresses you buy from us, but you can NOT customize or get alterations done to any of the ones you rent.
Can I custom order my dress?
- Yes you can, let us know 3 months minimum in advanced for the dress to be created and shipped to the U.S.
What kind of dresses do you have?
- All kinds, mermaid, princess, half mermaid half princess etc.
Does a dress purchase comes with a veil?
- No it does not, veils are a separate purchase.
What kind of veils do you have?
- Many different kinds and colors. We have long veils, short veils, color veils that will match your dress.
How many dress can I try on during my visit?
- We usually schedule an hour for each visit. During this time, you can try on any dresses you like within this time frame.
- Follow up visits are free, but if you want to try on the dress again, it will be a $50 charge for each dress. If you decide to buy the dress, the charges will be applied to the dress.