- A 20% deposit is required to guarantee the availability of an item/service. The remaining amount will be due 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the event date. If your event is within 2 weeks (14 days), you will have to pay the full amount for reservation.
- A security deposit is also required when renting our decorative items or dresses. We will return your security deposit when you return the item(s) within 24 hours.
- Cancellation of any items or services must be done within 7 days after the deposit date for a full refund, otherwise your entire deposit will be forfeited.
- If your deposit date and event date falls within 7 days, no refund will be issued for cancellation.
- (Such as severe scratches, dents, stains, rips, missing and/or loose beadings, etc.). When item is returned, an evaluation will be done. Any one who returns the item in bad condition will be charged for any of the damages done to the item. That means that their deposit will not be fully refunded. Anyone who returns the item in great condition and on time, the deposit will be fully refunded. We will refund your deposit within 24 hours after the item is returned to us.
- All decorative items and wedding dresses must be returned the following Monday following the wedding (exception may apply if your wedding is on a Monday). A $20 fee for decorative items and a $50 fee for wedding dresses/gowns will be applied every day after 9pm that the item is late. After a 3-day period, the deposit you paid will become non-refundable.
Alterations on our dresses/gowns
- No alterations can be made on any dresses/gowns being rented. Please do not customize our decorative items or any add-ons to our dresses/gowns without our permission or notice.